Bryant and I just posted the latest installment of The Malcontents. This week we hosted Toby Ward from Prescient Digital and James Robertson from Step Two Designs to talk about the promise, successes and disappointments of corporate intranets and what can be done to improve matters. In addition to crossing many time zones (GMT-8, GMT-5, GMT+11) we covered a lot of ground:
- The value that a good intranet can bring
- The current average grade of an intranet
- The amount of interest that companies have in improving their intranet
- Tools and how best to use them
- Why companies fail in their intranet initiatives
Will the much awaited MOSS 2007 solve all that? You will have to listen and find out!